Ipswich , UK
To work in collaboration with the helpdesk operatives. You will develop responsibility for the co-ordination of the mobile service engineers time and skill set to deliver reactive, PPM and quoted works in line with client KPI’s and SLA’s. You will liaise with internal and external customers and will provide administration support within a range of duties relating to your scheduling position
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and appropriately
– Ability to prioritise and organise workloads effectively, to meet deadlines.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both with customers and colleagues.
– IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
– Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect
– The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
– To use initiative and take responsibility for daily decision making
– To have an innovative approach to problem solving
A*- C or equivalent in Maths and English is desired but not essential
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. We genuinely see this as a career opportunity for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Our vacancy is being managed by Salad Skills who will contact all applicants on our behalf. Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre which is informative and fun and an ideal opportunity for candidates to learn more about us and the apprenticeship training programme.
Salad Skills will always give you feedback during the selection process.