Responsible for the direct management of the projects assigned by the Senior Manager.
Direct and coordinate the activities associated with running projects in accordance with identified company goals and procedures to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations and maximise profitability by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate Project Group Members.
Within this role the employee will undertake a number of responsibilities primarily, encompassing:
• Becoming a high performing key member of the procurement team by supporting the delivery of Imtech projects around the UK.
• Ensuring projects follow the procurement procedures set out by the business.
• Supporting regional procurement managers with Project procurement
• Processing both minor and major material requests.
• Supporting the finance department with invoice queries and order amendments.
• Supplier on boarding/PQQ management.
• Supporting the function on wider department projects and initiatives.
• Collection and reporting on department
Imtech is seeking an experienced a Health & safety Adviser to support our H&S team in solving complex organisational and operational challenges through people-based safety solutions and allow us to grow our unique culture as we grow the business. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and act as a leader regarding HSE and Q within the Construction site operations environment You will be guiding managers through an exciting time of growth for Imtech, hence your ability to establish your personal and functional credibility and to build strong working relationships acting as a trusted advisor will be key.