London (HoP) , UK
Imtech Inviron provide mechanical and electrical (M&E) maintenance services as well as a variety of small and medium project works for the Parliamentary Estate (approximately 17 sites) based in the Westminster area.
The small works and projects teams generally deliver high volume low value works up to £50k and £500k respectively. Implementation is primarily through a measured term contract utilising the PSA schedule of Rates.
An experienced QS with strong commercial skills is required to support the small works and projects teams at key stages so accurate cost and contract advice is provided.
The QS role is key to the company’s future development and success in delivering a continuous flow of new business and identifying future opportunities in both competitive tendering and D&B projects.
• BSc Quantity Surveying
• Track record of successful operation of MTCs.
• Building and M & E cost knowledge.
• Analytical approach to estimating and pricing
• Experience of Imtech Inviron measured term contracts
• Training experience
• RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply)